Our school’s uniform
Children are expected to wear school uniform Monday to Friday. Class teachers will provide parents with PE days for each term, and it is expected that PE kit is worn on those days of the week.
Our school uniform consists of the following:
- White shirt or polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- Emerald green sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without school logo)
- Black or Navy trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Black or Navy cotton shorts or green gingham dress for the summer months
- White or black socks or tights
- Black flat-soled shoes/trainers are encouraged so pupils can be as active as possible at breaktimes.
- Navy book bag with logo (optional)
- Green T-shirt (with or without logo)
- Black or Navy shorts
- Black trainers
- Black tracksuit for use during winter months
For safety reasons, no jewellery of any kind is to be worn during PE sessions.
Where to purchase it
We are proud to work with Uniform Direct for our uniform supplies. Uniform Direct are a local company with two stores in Lincoln, Dixon Way & High Street and an online service, making our uniform very accessible.
Ordering online is very simple, just click on the link below or visit www.uniform-direct.com , 'Select Your School' and 'Primary School' and scroll down to find Metheringham Primary School. Or you can email them directly at email@example.com or call them on 01522 568865
Unbranded uniform items can also be purchased from Uniform Direct or from any High Street Clothing Store or any Supermarket.
We have an excellent selection of pre-loved uniform in stock that is sold by our Friends of the School (FOMS) Team. Pre-loved uniform can also be found in our kindness cupboard I the school entrance. All proceeds from the sales are invested back into school to fund resources for our children.