Home Page

What should I do if I think my child has special education needs and/or a disability (SEND)?


  • If you have any concerns about your child’s needs please contact your child’s class teacher either by telephone or by making an appointment to come into school and discuss your concerns.
  • It is extremely beneficial to identify a child’s needs early so please contact your child’s class teacher as soon as you have any concerns rather than waiting.
  • There may be occasions when a class teacher will contact you if staff have a concern about your child’s progress or needs. The teacher will invite you into school to discuss these concerns or speak with you on the telephone.
  • Your child themselves may express concerns about their progress or needs and these views need to be shared with staff and parents.