Home Page

Who will support my child in school?

 There is a team of staff who support children with special educational needs and/or disability in school including;


  • Your child’s class teacher
  • Teaching assistants
  • The SENDCo
  • The Deputy-SENDCo
  • The Family and Learning Mentor
  • The Headteacher
  • The SEND Governor
  • Outside Agencies e.g. an Educational Psychologist, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist.